1" PEXworx Non-Barrier Plumbing Pex Tubing - 100'
As low as $125.00
Availability: In stock
This sale includes
- One roll of 100' 1" Non Barrier PEX tubing
This tubing is primarily used in radiant heat applications along with other heating applications.
While PEX has UV resistance, it should not be placed in the sun or have UV exposure.
This tubing can be used in most radiant heating installations such as
- Thick/Thin concrete slabs
- Under sub-floor (between joist) with or without heat plates
- Engineered Floor Staple up or Staple down
- Baseboard and Radiator Snow Melting Systems
- Solar Heating Applications
Compatible with the following fitting types
- Push-Fit Style Crimp
Crimp Clamp Compression Does not work with Expansion Fittings or Pex-Al-Pex fittings.
- ASTM F876/F877 Standard
- SDR-9 Dimension Standard
- DIN 4726
- Standard Nominal Size: 1"
- Inside Diameter: .863"
- Outside Diameter: 1.125"
- 80 PSI at 200F
- 100 PSI at 180F
25 year Warranty on all PEXworx Tubing.