3/4" PEXworx Oxygen-Barrier Pex-Al-Pex Radiant Heat Tubing - 500' [Orange]
This is one roll of 500' 3/4" Pex-Al-Pex tubing.
This tubing is primarily used in radiant heat applications along with other heating applications.
Pex-Al-Pex tubing is different than regular PEX tubing. Pex-Al-Pex tubing is constructed with a layer of aluminum in between two layers of PEX and as a result is a 100% oxygen barrier tubing.
While PEX has UV resistance, it should not be placed in the sun or have UV exposure.
This tubing can be used in most radiant heating installations such as
- Thick/Thin concrete slabs
- Under sub-floor (between joist) with or without heat plates
- Engineered Floor
- Staple up or Staple down
- Baseboard and Radiator
- Snow Melting Systems
- Solar Heating Applications
Compatible with the following fitting types
- Pex-Al-Pex Compression Fittings
- Pex-Al-Pex Press Fittings
- Does NOT work with regular PEX fittings
- ASTM F1281 Standard
- Nominal Size - 3/4"
- Inside Diameter - .787"
- Outside Diameter - .984"
- 125 PSI at 180F
25 year Warranty on all PEXworx Tubing.