B&G NRF-22 Circulator Pump Outdoor Wood Boiler Furnace 
Availability: In stock
For Residential and Light Commercial Heating Systems
Features & Benefits
- High starting torque for dependable seasonal start-ups (Up to 80% more than competing circulators).
- Unique B&G DuraGlide Bearing System assures years of trouble-free start-ups.
- Closed impeller design improves operating efficiency.
- DuraGlide Bearing System incorporates several components working together to eliminate seasonal freeze-up.
- Stabilized, heat resistant, polypropylene impeller, its closed design improves operating efficiency.
- Self-cleaning particle shield protects the shaft and bearings from system start-up debris.
- One-piece, high-nickel stainless steel stator can isolates the stator from system fluid and maintains precision bearing alignment for longer bearing life.
- Carbon bearings, diamond-like ceramic shaft and generous clearances are more resistant to lime, chloride and oxide build-up. Comparable in size to Taco 007.