SP 2.0 85,000 BTU Titanium Pool & Spa Heat Exchanger (Same Side Shell Connections)
This type of heat exchanger is used to heat a Swimming Pool or Spa from any Hydronic system such as an outdoor furnace.
It can also be used in conjunction with an existing gas, propane or oil fired boiler. Specifically, it is used to keep the pool and boiler water separate while providing an efficient means to transfer heat between the two systems.
This model can be used for up to a 7,300 gallon pool at a 1°F/hour heat up rate. These heat exchangers can also be used in traditional indoor boilers, geothermal, solar, biodiesel, and other industrial/manufacturing applications.
- Constructed with corrugated tubes for optimal efficiency
- Less expensive, more durable, and easier to install than brazed plate heat exchangers
- Designed to perform at high fluid velocities with low pressure drops
- Complete welded construction ensuring strength and durability
- Due to high flow rates through the exchanger, it is inherently self cleaning
- These also come with high quality easy to use mounting brackets
- Constructed using all Titanium
- Output: 85,000 BTU/hr
- Boiler (Tube) Side: 1" FNPT Fittings
- Pool (Shell) Side: 1-1/2" FNPT Fittings
- Shell side ports on same side for easiest installation
- Units with opposing side ports are also available
For occasional (weekend & holidays) use we recommend a 2x multiplier to obtain a 2°F/hr heat up rate.
Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturers defects.