400,000 BTU Cupro Nickel Salt Water Pool Heat Exchanger Solar & Geothermal
Availability: Out of stock
400,000 BTU Cupro Nickel Pool Heat Exchanger [Solar & Geothermal applications]
- 1" FNPT Shell (Boiler) Side, 1 1/2" PVC Slip Union Tube (Pool) Side
- Built in PVC unions for easy installation
- Removable cupro nickel tube bundle heat transfer surface
- Integrated Thermostat Pocket
- Shell made of cast iron
- Tube side operating pressure 43.5 PSIG
- Shell side operating pressure 43.5 PSIG
- Operating temperature up to 120C
- Heat exchanger surface made of cupro nickel
- Nominal heating capacities up to 400,000 btu/hr for pool applications (Up to a 26,000 gallon pool at a 1°F/hr heat up rate)
- Eliminates the need for external bypass as the whole pool flow goes through the heat exchanger
- Longer unit for use in solar and geothermal applications for maximum heat transfer
- Diameter: 3.39 in., Length: 30.12 in.
* Highly recommended for use in saltwater swimming pools.
Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturers defects.